Courses element in Niche Addon plugin is to add information about the info box. You can use this layout of the element based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with Courses element.
Step O1: In the Elementor Sidebar, under Education Addon Basic Elements section you can see Courses Element. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
Step O2: After adding Info Box element in that content area you can simply fill the fields in the Content Tab.
The content tab consists of a content area for the shortcode.
- Listing Options : in this you have options for Sessions Column , Blog Limit, Order, Order By, Certain Categories, Certain ID's, Excerpt Length, Read More Button Text, Date Format for blog listing.
- Meta's Options : In this you've options for show/hide Image, Date, Students, Lesson, Author and, option for meta Alignment.
Step O3: In this step you'll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Section: Here you can control the Margin, Border Radius, Padding, Background Color, Border, Box Shadow of the section.
- Price: Here you can control the Padding, Typography, Color, Background Color of the price.
- Title: Here you can control the Padding, Typography, Color, Hover Color of the title.
- Meta: Here you can control the Typography, Color of the meta.
- Author: Here you can control the Typography, Color of the author.
Step O4: In this step you'll see what are the options available in the About Me widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you've options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : In this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.