Buttons element in Niche Addon plugin is to add information about the info box. You can use this layout of the element based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with Buttons element.
Step O1: In the Elementor Sidebar, under Primary Pro Elements section you can see Buttons Element. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
Step O2: After adding Info Box element in that content area you can simply fill the fields in the Content Tab.
The content tab consists of content area for the shortcode.
- Button Style: You can choose the style here.
- Button Size: You can choose the size here.
- Button Shade: You can choose the shade here.
- Transparent Button?: Option for transparant button.
- Button Image: Upload button image here.
- Image On Hover?: Option for image hover.
- Button Effect: You can choose the effect here.
- Button Color: You can choose the color here.
- Button Text & Button Link: Enter button text & link here.
- Button Icon: You can choose the icon here.
- Icon Alignment: You can choose the icon alignment here.
- Button Alignment: You can choose the button alignment here.
Step O3: In this step you'll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Button: Here you can control the Section Padding, Margin, Border Radius, Button Padding, Typography, Normal Color, Background Color, Shape Color, Border, Button Shadow, Hover Color, Hover Background Color, Shape Hover Color, Hover Animation Background Color, Hover Border, Hover Button Shadow of the section.
Step O4: In this step you'll see what are the options available in the About Me widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you've options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : In this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.