Conference element in Niche Addon plugin is to add information about the conference. You can use this layout of the element based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with Conference element.
Step O1: In the Elementor Sidebar, under Unique Event Elements section you can see Conference Element. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
Step O2: After adding Conference element in that content area you can simply fill the fields in the Content Tab.
The content tab consists of content area for the shortcode.
- Conference Title: Enter the title text in this text field
- Upload Image: Simply upload the conference section image
- Event Title Text: Enter the title text in this text field
- Event Title Link: Enter the link for the title text. You can control that link will open in a new window, add, follow section.
- Content: Enter the content of your conference shortcode here.
- Location: Enter your location in this text field
- Organizer: Enter the organizer name here.
- Countdown Type: Select your Countdown Type.
- Date & Time: Set Date & Time here.
- Fake Date: Set Fake Date count here.
- Conference Format: Set Date & Time format here.
- Toggle Align: You can change the position of the content section and the image section.
- Conference Labels: Enter the countdown labels here.
Step O3: In this step you'll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Image: In this, you can control the Padding, Border Radius, Border, Box Shadow of the Conference Element
- Title: Here you can control the Padding, Typography, Normal Color, Hover Color of the title.
- Sub Title: Here you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the title.
- Content: In this section you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the content section.
- Counter Value: Here you can control the Typography, Color, Background Color, Border, Box Shadow, Border Radius of the value.
- Counter Separator: Here you can control the Typography, Color of the separator.
- Counter Title: Here you can control the Typography, Color of the title.
- Metas: Here you can control the Padding, Typography, Color, Border, Box Shadow, Background Color of the rating.
Step O4: In this step you'll see what are the options available in the About Me widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you've options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : In this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.