Schedule Tab element in Niche Addon plugin is to add information about the schedule tab. You can use this layout of the element based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with Schedule Tab element.
Step O2: In the Elementor Sidebar, under Unique Event Elements section you can see Schedule Tab Element. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
Step O3: After adding Event element in that content area you can simply fill the fields in the Content Tab.
The content tab consists of content area for the shortcode.
- Active Tab Number: You can choose the active tab number here.
- Title: Enter the title text in this text field.
- Tab Title: Enter the tab title text in this text field.
- Tab ID: Enter the tab id text in this text field.
- Schedule Date: Enter the date text in this text field.
- Content: Enter the content text in this text field.
- Templates: You can choose the templates here (Step 01).
- Content Alignment: Control your alignment of that content whether you need left right or center.
Step O4: In this step you'll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Tab: Here you can control the Tab Spacing, Tab Margin, Title Spacing, Title Typography, Date Typography, Title Color, Date Color, Background Color, Border Color, Hover Title Color, Hover Date Color, Hover Background Color, Hover Border Color, Active Title Color, Active Date Color, Active Background Color, Active Tip Color, Active Border Color of the tab.
Step O4: In this step you'll see what are the options available in the About Me widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you've options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : In this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.