Get Apps widget in Niche Addon plugin is to provide download app links in different OS platforms. You can use this layout of the widget based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with the Get Apps Widget.
Step O1 : In the basic Niche Addon Widget you can see Get Apps Widgets in the Elementor Sidebar Widget. Simply drag and drop it to the highligted area.
Step O2 : After adding Get Apps widget in that content area you can simply fill the fields in the Content Tab.
The content tab consists of content area for the shortcode.
- Get Apps Options : You can add content like Title Text, Sub Title Text, Content, Buttons, Content Alignment.
- In the Buttons section you have options like Button Style, Image Style, Retina Image, Button Image, Icon Link.
Step O3 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Section : Here you can control the Section Width, Padding, Background Color, Border Radius, Border Type, Box Shadow of the Get Apps section.
- Title : Here you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the title.
- Sub Title : Here you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the sub title.
- Content : In this section you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the content section.
- Button : In this button option you have options for changing Margin, Border Radius, Padding, Typography, Color, Background Color, Border, Hover Color, Hover Background Color, Hover Border of the button.
- Image : Section you can control the Image Width, Margin, Border Radius, Border Type, Width, Color, Section Box Shadow of the image
- Link : Using this you can add Margin, Padding, Typography and Color for normal and hover state to the link.
Step O4 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Get Apps widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you’ve options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : IN this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will also available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.