Step O1 :
In the basic Niche Addon Widget you can see Subscribe Widgets in the Elementor Sidebar Widget. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
- Title Text: Enter the title text in this text field
- Content Text : Enter content of your subscribe shortcode here.
- Subscribe Form : in this textarea need to paste the mailchimp / form shortcode.
- Section Alignment: Control your alignment of that section whether you need left right or center.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Section : In this you can control the Section Width, Label Width, Padding, Background Color, Border, Box Shadow of the Subscribe Widget
- Title : Here you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the title.
- Content : In this section you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the content section.
- Form :in this you can control the form styles like Text Field Margin, Text Area Field Margin, Form Width, Typography, Border Type, Placeholder Text Color, Text Color.
- Button : In this button option you have options for changing Width, Border Radius, Margin, Typography, Color, Background Color, Border, Hover Color, Hover Background Color, Hover Border of the button.
Step O4 :
In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Subscribe widget Advanced Tab.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you’ve options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : In this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.