Specialties widget in Restaurant Addon plugin is to show the Specialties of the food item. You can use this layout of the widget based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with the Specialties Widget.
Step O1 : In the unique Restaurant Addon Widget you can see Specialties Widgets in the Elementor Sidebar Widget. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
Step O2 : After adding Specialties widget in that content area you can simply fill the fields in the Content Tab.
The content tab consists of the content area for the shortcode.
- Specialties Options : You’ve options like Specialties Image, Specialties Title, Text Link, Specialties Content, List, Toggle Align. Inside List section you’ve options like List Text, Text Link.
Step O3 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Section : Here you can control the Margin, Background Color, Border Type, Box Shadow of the Food Item section.
- Title : Here you can control the Padding, Typography and the Normal Color, Hover Color of the title.
- Content : In this section you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the content section.
- List : In this you’ve options for Padding, Typography and the Normal Color, Icon Color, Hover Color for list.
Step O4 : In this step, you’ll see what are the options available in the Specialties widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you’ve options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : IN this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will also available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.