Restaurants widget in Restaurant Addon plugin is to show the Restaurants/Main Dishes in the reataurant. You can use this layout of the widget based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with the Restaurants Widget.
Step O1 : In the unique Restaurant Addon Widget you can see Restaurants Widgets in the Elementor Sidebar Widget. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
Step O2 : After adding Restaurant widget in that content area you can simply fill the fields in the Content Tab.
The content tab consists of the content area for the shortcode.
- Restaurants Options : You’ve options like Background Image, Restaurant Items. Inside Restaurant Items List section you’ve options like Icon Type, Select Icon, Title, Title Link, Content, More Title, More Icon, More Link.
Step O3 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Section : Here you can control the Padding, Overlay Color, Background Color, Background Hover Color, Border Color of the Restaurants section.
- Title : Here you can control the Padding, Typography and the Normal Color, Hover Color of the title.
- Content : In this section you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the content section.
- Link : Here options for links like Typography and the Normal Color, Hover Color for link.
Step O4 : In this step, you’ll see what are the options available in the Restaurants widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you’ve options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : IN this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will also available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.