Food Menu widget in Restaurant Addon plugin is to show the food item list. You can use this layout of the widget based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with the Food Menu Widget.
Step O1 : In the unique Restaurant Addon Widget you can see Food Menu Widgets in the Elementor Sidebar Widget. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
Step O2 : After adding Food Menu widget in that content area you can simply fill the fields in the Content Tab.
The content tab consists of the content area for the shortcode.
- Food Menu Options : You’ve options for select style in Food Menu Style . Inside Food Menu List section you’ve options like Need Indicator, Non Veg, Food Image, Link Style, Title Title Link, Label, Price, List Content, Button Title, Button Link, Customer Rating, Toggle Align, Highlight.
Step O3 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Section : Here you can control the Margin, Padding, Background Color, Highlighted Background Color, Line Color, Border Radius, Border Type, Box Shadow of the Food Menu section.
- Image : Food Image options like Border Radius, Border Type, Image Box Shadow are available in this section.
- Title : Here you can control the Padding, Typography and the Normal Color, Hover Color of the title.
- Price: Here you can control the Padding, Border Radius, Background Color, Typography, Color, Border Type of the price.
- Label: Here you can control the Padding, Background Color, Typography, Color of the label.
- Content : In this section you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the content section.
- Star Rating : In this you’ve options for Padding, Margin and the Normal Color, Active Color for star rating.
- Link : here options for links like Typography and the Normal Color, Hover Color for link.
- Button : In this button option you have options for changing Button Width, Margin, Border Radius, Padding, Typography, Color, Background Color, Button Shadow, Border, Hover Color, Hover Background Color, Hover Border, Hover Button Shadow of the button.
Step O4 : In this step, you’ll see what are the options available in the Food Menu widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you’ve options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : IN this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will also available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.