Products Filter widget in Restaurant Addon plugin is to add the filter for the food products. You can use this Products Filter layout of the widget based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with Products Filter Widget.
Products Filter widget in Restaurant Addon plugin is fully works based on the WooCommerce plugin. So need to add food product to the WooCommerce Products. Before that please check you’ve installed and activated the WooCommerce plugin.
Step O1 : In the unique Restaurant Addon Widget, you can see Products Filter Widgets in the Elementor Sidebar Widget. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
Step O2 : After adding the Products Filter widget in that content area you can simply control the view of the Products Filter in Content Tab.
The content tab consists of content area for the shortcode.
- In Listing section following options are placed
- Limit : You can control the number of items to shown in the page.
- Order: Using this option you can change the order of the items in Ascending or Descending.
- Order By: In this you’ve change the order based on ID, Author, Name, Date, Rand, Menu Order.
- Certain Category: Using this option you can show any category based on your need.
- Certain Product: You can only show the certain menus’ by selecting the products.
- All Text : by this option you can change the name of the all text presented in the filters.
- Extra Options : In this section you’ve options like Products Column, Categories Limit, Disable Image Resize, Fliter, Filter Type, Pagination.
Step O3 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Filter :Using this option you can change the Typography, Normal Color, Hover Color, Hover Border Color for the filters.
- Title:Here you can control the Title Spacing, Typography, Normal Color, Hover Color of the title.
- Price: You’ve options to change the Padding, Border Radius, Background Color, Border Type, Typography, Color for price.
- Content : In this section you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the content section.
- Categories :Here you can control the Typography, Background Color, Normal Color, Hover Color of the categories.
Step O4 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Products Filter widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you’ve options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : In this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.