Benefits widget in Restaurant Addon plugin is to show the benefits of eating a certain food. You can use this layout of the widget based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with Benefits Widget.
Step O1 : In the unique Restaurant Addon Widget, you can see Benefits Widget in the Elementor Sidebar Widget. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
Step O2 : After adding Benefits widget in that content area you can simply fill the fields in the Content Tab.
The content tab consists of the content area for the shortcode.
- Benefits Options : In this section you have options for adding Benefits Item. In that itam you can add values like Tab ID, Icon Type, Title, Benefit Title, Benefit Content. You can add multiple benifit item based on your need.
Step O3 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Section : In this you can control the Padding and Background Color, Margin, Border Type, Section Box Shadow for normal and hover state of the Benefits Widget.
- Title : Here you can control the of the title.
- Content : In this section you can control the Typography, Color of the content section.
- Department Title : Here you can control the Typography, Normal Color, Hover Color of the department title.
- Department Content : In this section you can control the Typography, Color of the department content section.
Step O4 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in the Benefits widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you’ve options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : In this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will also available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.