Addon Menu widget in Restaurant Addon plugin is to add the addon menu for the section. You can use this Addon Menu layout of the widget based on your needs. From the below steps, you will see how to work with Addon Menu Widget.
Addon Menu widget in Restaurant Addon plugin is fully works based on the WooCommerce plugin. So need to add food product in the WooCommerce and add addon menu and its price based on your need. Before that please check you’ve installed and activated the WooCommerce plugin.
Step O1 : In the unique Restaurant Addon Widget you can see Addon Menu Widgets in the Elementor Sidebar Widget. Simply drag and drop it to the highlighted area.
Step O2 : After adding the Addon Menu widget in that content area you can simply control the view of the addon menu in Content Tab.
The content tab consists of content area for the shortcode.
- Limit : You can control the number of items to shown in the page.
- Order: Using this option you can change the order of the items in Ascending or Descending.
- Order By: In this you’ve change the order based on ID, Author,Name, Date, Rand, Menu Order.
- Certain Category: Using this option you can show any category based on your need.
- Certain ID’s: You can only show the certain menus’ by mentioning the ID.
Step O3 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Style Tab.
The style tab consists of options for changing the style of the shortcode.
- Section : In this you can control the Margin, Padding, Background Color, Line Color, Border Type, Box Shadow, Border Radius Image:You have option in this like Border Radius, Image Width, Border Type, Image Box Shadow.
- Title:Here you can control the Title Spacing, Typography, Normal Color, Hover Color of the title.
- Price: You’ve options to change the Padding, Border Radius, Background Color, Border Type, Typography, Color for price.
- Label :This will give you a options to change Padding, Background Color, Typography, Color for label.
- Content : In this section you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the content section.
- Addons :In this section you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the Addon Menu section.
- Total :In this section you can control the Padding, Typography, Color of the Total Amount section.
- Button : In this you have options for changing Button Width, Margin, Padding, Border Radius, Typography and Color, Background Color, Border Type, Button Shadow for Normal & Hover state of the button.
Step O4 : In this step you’ll see what are the options available in Addon Menu widget Advanced Tab.
The Advanced Tab consists of options for adding the advanced options for the shortcode.
- Advanced : It consist options like Margin, Padding, Z-index, CSS ID, CSS Classes for that whole section.
- Motion Effects : it having the animation options for about me section.
- Background : This option having Background Type and Hover Background Type option with Hover Transition Duration in it.
- Border : In this option you’ve options for Border, Box Shadow, Hover Border , Hover Box Shadow with Transition Duration
- Positioning : Her you control the Width of the section and change the Position of the section
- Responsive : In this option you can hide that section in Desktop, Tablet, Mobile based on your need.
- Attributes : It will help you to add custom Html Attributes but it will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
- Custom CSS : You can add your Custom CSS in this field. It will available once you installed the Elementor Pro version.
How To Add AddOn Menu :
Addon Menu widget in Restaurant Addon plugin works based on WooCommerce plugin. Need to install the WooCommerce plugin and add food products to that. After adding the main food product please go to Product Data options at the bottom.
In Product Data Options you can see General Tab where you can add Regular Price, Sales Price with this you can also add Addon Menu here in Addons: section. For example, your food product is Burger then you can add addons like Chilly Sauce, Mayonnaise with its Quantity & Rate.